Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Sprinkles Make Anything That Much Better..."

Sheffa- Salad Sprinkles...

I have always been a HUGE fan of sprinkles and now that I an GF I have found a new way to eat sprinkles.... Salad Sprinkles. While in Stew's last week I met a lovely lady Leslie whose product is Sheffa, Salad Sprinkles. We got to chatting and of course- Leslie just found out that she too has Celiac! What a small world.

I was asking her about her product, and I will admit- I sampled- but who doesn't in Stews???? And fell in love- and so will you... funny enough I fell in love a year ago when I first sampled too, but I didn't know then that it was Gluten Free, because I didn't need to know! I did know that it was labeled as "wheat free, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non gmo (whatever that is) and no trans fat" all natural whole food ingredients, aka healthy. Now that I covered that basis- we are all set, and all set to make delicious salads, pastas and meals with just a bit more flare! Salad Sprinkles are a nut and seed sprinkle- so not for people with diverticulitis- watch out... but for us lovers of seeds- we can add on an extra spoonful! So enjoy... and remember... "Sprinkles Make Anything That Much Better..."

No comments:

Post a Comment