Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's getting to be chilly....

Manhattan Chili Company may be in Grand Central Station, but it's also locally found in our Whole Foods Market. And of course... we love it because it's GF. Although I am not really impressed with their website, I am impressed with what they have to offer- and really, that's what counts (at least when I am hungry!!) It's deliciously chock full of flavors, fresh herbs, and spices- and can jump kick any fall day. Chili's range from poultry, vegitarian, beef and even lamb... so there is something for everyone. I first found out about this company through a my friend Kristin as her boyfriend Todd is an avid fan!  Two thumbs up for friends who let me know ANY time I can eat something delicious and new! Knowing that I have gluten problems, Todd let me know right away when he found a great product.Now, every time I pass through Grand Central, I have to stop... just for a small size though- be careful- it's VERY filling! I definitely did not pass it up before going to catch a show the last time I was in the city and today was no different! I had to be fast as I had to meet Kristin to help pack up her clothing line she was showing at Moda this week- K Madison-  but I had to fill my tummy and Manhattan is no place to be running around with a hungry tummy! So next time you are hopping on the train out of the city (the express I hope!), enjoy your commute and get a dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment