Friday, September 11, 2009

Blogs...

I have never been one to blog- I am not really sure how to do it. BUT- in my favorite Pizza Restaurant Last night- FAT CAT PIE COMPANY http://www.fatcatpie.com/- Thats right GLUTEN FREE pizza I might add, and the BEST I have had (I have had my share of cardboard) ... I sat there with a friend who has a Gluten Allergy celebrating her birthday. As the story goes, I tend to reasearch a lot about Celieac Disease, I have a Gluten Intolerance, and her friends were asking many a question... many a question that I could answer. It was then that Dina said you should start a blog.

A Blog? I don't know much about this internet thing, so I thought it was crazy. Crazy until I thought about how much disgusting "GF" (gluten free) food that I have thrown out in trial and error. So I thought what the heck. I live in Fairfield County and I probably know any chef that will help talk you through there menu, many hidden gems- ie you can actually eat the french fries at BJ Ryans in Norwalk, CT.  http://www.bjryans.com/

So here it goes.... I'll Blog about what I know best, FOOD, and GOOD FOOD. I don't stand to eat cardboard, or complain about how I have to eat differently. It's my lifestyle, not someone else's... that's the first step. Take hold and you will find a whole new world of GOOD FOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment