Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One Pierogie, Two Pierogies, Three Pierogies... FLOOR

Can we say died and went to heaven, or bed from a food coma! Contes (which I have mentioned before in my blog) has created delish gluten free pierogies. Stuffed with a heaping of potato and onions, they are great snack or meal! Cooked stove top in a pot of water for 9 minutes, its a quick treat... just don't forget about them because I did that once and a few popped open- don't worry though, I still devoured them...
Make sure you click on the Conte's link I have provided because they are limitless on the meals one could create, and have a ton of microwaveable meals too. A nod to the gluten full people- they sell "your people food" too!
Up next: Conte's Stuffed Shells... they are in my freezer and I will let you know after tasting, but from the looks of things- me like!

No comments:

Post a Comment