Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mom's Home Cookin... to go!


After running around all day looking for more Gluten Free Waffles, I stumbled upon this magical little box at Balducci's... Beef Pot Pie you say, with a cheesy polenta crust- I don't know about you but that about wet my taste buds. In fact, I couldn't wait to get home, drop my bags, turn on the oven and pop that little baby in! Twin Hens prides themselves on being Artisan Comfort Food- and it is. Bell and Evan Chicken is used in their chicken pot pie and their vegetable pot pie is 74% organic. Any mom can agree that this is a good meal from step one! While the only pot pie offered gluten free is the beef pot pie- it was worth the 45 minute cooking time. The crust came out crispy and the beef tender. Twin Hens definitely know what they are doing! Next time you are in Balducci's or Whole Foods check and see if your store has it- you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment