Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Glowing!!!!!!!

I can honestly say that I have not had a better Gluten Free cookie- EVER. Ok maybe it comes close to a cookie made by this tiny little bakery in Seattle- buuuuut I don't live in Seattle, so case closed! If I stuck this cookie onto plates at Easter Dinner, no one would have known it was gluten free ever! For all you "gluten fulls" out their- I'd put you to the challenge. I am so impressed with this brand- Glow, Gluten Free- that I can't wait to get another box. Priced at about 5.99 for a box of 7 large cookies, not that flaky stuff we are used to. These cookies have substance to them!!! I definitely approve of their tag line "try all of our scrumptious flavors.... you might just glow from head to toe!" I am sure you can tell- but I am already glowing!  I do have to note, the ingredients might be the trick- garbanzo & fava bean flour, as well as palm oil- who woulda thunk? This also brings me to the point that these cookies are not like other gluten free cookies loaded with fat and sugar- they actually have a nutritional value- I mean??? Healthy???
Grab a box, or four (Chocolate ChipDouble Chocolate Chip,Gingersnap and Snickerdoodle)... Put your feet up with a large glass of mike and DIVE IN... don't jump! Trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment