Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blondie or Brunette?

I chose a blondie today... a scrumptious, melt in your mouth, can't put it down- blondie. I am getting to the point where I can honestly say- Gluten Free's the Way to Be! People are finally creating a product I don't have to pretend to like so that the person who bought it for me feels good. I find myself NOT throwing away items and actually enjoying food again- well processed food that is. I have to constantly remind my family that potatoes are naturally gluten free... and I can eat a ham animal (long story, but yes I though their was a ham animal at one stage in my life). Back to my first gluten free brownie, in this case a blondie... Freed Goods Co, is an organic company that bakes brownies and blondies. Their are five different kinds that they offer: Chocolate, Chocolate Walnut, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Walnut, and Blondies. 5% of freedgoods profits go to support infertility education, research and treatment... and if you are celiac, like myself, you know that this is a very large (and scary) part of our lives that we could be faced with.


So just think- your eating dessert for a very rewarding cause! 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, I found these gluten-free brownies online (www.freedgoods.com) and they are THE BEST BROWNIES I have ever eaten - GF or not. In fact, I was looking for the site again when I saw your blog entry. I wish they sold them in So. Florida.

    ReplyDelete