Monday, February 21, 2011

Need a Jolt?

Close your eyes. Imagine heaven. Open them... and there before you is a Cold Roman. A cold what you say? A Cold Roman. I am not really sure where the name came from, I am not really sure what is in it (other than NO gluten), and I am not really sure what the proper name is for such a delicious treat. It has been called a Cold Roman and it has been called a Dirty Roman, but lets face it, whatever you want to call it- it's so good it is dirty.  This drink doesn't really need an introduction, or a blog, because once your lips have hit the glass and taken a sip, you have been won over, I don't care who you are. I don't care how much you know about coffee, because the fact is, Raus Coffee is on to something! Raus Coffee "coffee for humanity" is a little company run by what some may call a genius Donny Raus. I can't believe that I don't know how old Donny is but he can't be older than 28, and he certainly hasn't hit his prime, so I can't wait for what is to come. Donny is a young hard worker that simply created a brilliant product. Say no more you say- just give me the details of how to get my hands on the product... I get it. And speaking of getting it, I probably will not get it next time at the Farmers Market in Westport, because I am assuming the cat is out of the bag and there will not be any left. So there you have it- Westport Farmers Market- Thursdays at Gilberties (inside, it's warm!). Come grab a cup, or bring a bottle and grab a bottle, but whatever you do, come early- it sells out!
Oh, I almost forgot!!! If your just an average Joe coffee drinker- which I thought I was- he also has delicious, freshly brewed coffee too! He sells his coffee in whole beans or will grind them for you. So really what do you have to lose? Lay off the Starbucks for a day, believe me- it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment