Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a Pizza Party! That's Amore!

I know I've (said) written it before, and it probably is getting old, but it's kinda new... and it's kinda delish! PIZZA that is... Downtown Westport Pizza (right across the street from Vineyard Vines) has Gluten Free pizza. The boys at Fat Cat are going to kill me for this post!!! They got Gluten Free pizza in just for me - eek!!!!! But if I can look beyond friendships and just comment on food, I can also say it's not spinning wheel- thank god- and it's not something made of sooo much cheese you get sick from that, it's just good GLUTEN FREE PIZZA. Enough said. Case. Point. Nervous about cross contamination you say- they present and cook the pizza on it's own disposable aluminum tray, so that it never even touches the oven. They serve it up hot and they serve it up good! If you want to order the way I did, then spin it up with some gorg and some spicy cherry peppers. The list goes on and on for toppings, so I am sure whatever you are craving you will find. In fact, I woke up craving pizza again- let's be honest, when was the last time you craved a Gluten Free Pizza?!?!?!
One little last point- THEY DELIVER (add a dollar if you are outside Westport- I am, and do- it's worth it!)

Location:
107 Main Street
Westport, CT 06880
203-226-4094
Hours:
Monday - Saturday
11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sunday
12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Oh and don't forget the toppings!
Toppings
Anchovies, Artichokes, Bacon, Broccoli, Chicken, Cheese, Clams, Eggplant, Garlic, Gorg, Ham, Hot Cherry Peppers, Meatballs, Mushroom, Olives, Onion, Pepperoni, Peppers, Pinapple, Riccotta, Salad Pizza, Salami, Sausage, So So Hot, Tomatoes, Tuna, Extra Mozz, Extra Sauce

2 comments:

  1. On a recent trip back, this time I went in to see all the action... I learned just how much care they take with our pies- they open a new bag of mozz with every Gluten Free pie so that there is no cross contamination with the flour that is lingering in the air! Amazing... and even more amazing- they have stuffed shells that are Gluten Free too. They don't advertise so you have to have a good little eye, or some knowledge before you go in if you want the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family lives in Westport and I have had UC since age 11. I would love to attend your fundraiser in Norwalk. I walked in May for CCFA! I just read your other article about your cause!

    Tiffany Ennis

    ReplyDelete