Thursday, October 28, 2010

A long long time ago...

It's been since I have been blogging. I am SO bad! But... since then, it's been so good! Best News: They are going to be continuing every Thursday through the Winter at Gilberties in Westort... and a little birdie told me that my favorite Gluten Free pastry girl- Peace Tree Desserts, might be there too... a girl could only hope!

First let's discuss Westport Farmers Market... This year:
Collyer Catering: Quinoa- EVERY week, a different type- can we say: lunch?
Raus Coffee: The Cold Roman, first of all, we all need a wake up call, or at least I do... it's the start of my day!
Sugar & Olives: Gluten Free cookies, and they melt in your mouth... a real cookie, not any of that fake sugar sh*t
There is another farm stand, and it's sad but I can't remember their name- so here is my description- they sell lamb, and sheep milk and cheese... there they also have feta pesto... you will not only love it, you will dive into it over and over and over again... a staple to any party
Arugala from any market you can't miss, but the microgreens from Two Guys From Woodbridge... those are something to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment