Thursday, October 28, 2010

Take 2...

Gflogo_1
A real life bagel... well as I mentioned before, take 2... even better... Udi's Gluten Free. I was told and didn't listen, and I should have. I still have been hesitant to taste the bread- I am sure you completely understand this- half the stuff out there is DISGUSTING, and we are supposed to just roll over and pretend we like it, or better yet, pretend that we are not offended by how much we have to pay for food that tastes like cardboard. BUT Needless to say, I will be tasting their bread, and the newest item to their roster: Cinnamon Raisin Bread- hellooooo french toast! Real food= Real taste, and that is one thing that Udi's has!

So, one word (or 68) of advice... join their facebook group for the best recipes and new ideas! It's great! And they are not over powering with their posts- again, AMAZING! http://www.facebook.com/udisglutenfree

No comments:

Post a Comment