Thursday, August 12, 2010

COOKIE MONSTER

So remember back in January how I told you about the best cookie ever from Seattle? It was called the Monster cookie and the fact is- I can't live with out it. My father just made a visit to my sister last week and brought me home two! This is after my sister, who is not gluten free, bought probably 3 or 4 with promises to send them, which never got fulfilled. I don't blame you AC- the cookies are THAT GOOD. In a recent iming session with my sister I learned that the company in Seattle now sells their mixes online! My sisters response after I said I want some "   Anne:  ha, ok! i can take orders too but no guarentees on fulfillment...ha ha...and no refunds either"... So find them at Cinnamon Works at Home  . I can't give them a better testimonial then to just say- I have NEVER had a better gluten free cookie then the ones from here... (sorry all who have tried!)

No comments:

Post a Comment