Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silence was never written down... so here is my loud mouth! Italiano!

Ok, so this maybe sideways and upside down... but I am not the greatest with the camera- never said I was. I will admit that I am pretty good at knowing a GREAT gluten meal from a - at least I tried it and now I know for next time gluten free meal. This would be classified under Great. Villarina's Pasta in Westport does an amazing job helping us Celiac's find freedom in breaded wonderland. The only problem I found here was it was a bit pricey. BUT for $14.95 I can have delicious goodness from the comfort of my couch on a Monday Night Lineup kinda night. Admit it- we would pay more if we were out to dinner, and further more, we pay more for stuff that tastes like cardboard.... point! Note these are frozen, so not 100% grab and eat, but grab and go... just make sure you have 35minutes to cook!
So if you find yourself around Westport in the area of Trader Joe's, look across the street. They have all kinds of different options- even meatballs- that are gluten free, so you won't be disappointed! Maybe just a bit lighter in the pocket!

Here is the line up so you can plan accordingly:

Gluten Free  Dinners
Cheese Lasagna
Chicken Marsala
Chicken Parmigiana
Veal Parmigiana
Meatballs and Sauce
Chicken Francese

No comments:

Post a Comment