Saturday, November 6, 2010

One More Reason to "heart" Stew's

This might have been one of the hardest store to get any type of gluten free feedback from... and it IS my favorite store. When I first found out I had Celiac, I went to Stew's and asked them which products they had gluten free. Of which the help desk replied- none... Now we all know this is surely not the case. Eggs are Gluten Free, Some Chips are gluten free, actually some of their dips were gluten free, and sooo much more. I understand this is my problem, not theirs, but a little knowledge goes a LONG way- (at that time they did have one labeled gluten free product, which I told the women about). 
Since that day, Stew Leonard's has come A LONG way with their choice of products and options for us! They first came out with Bethany's Gluten Free cookies, which I blogged about earlier and are AHHH-mazing... Today they showcased a new line of cookies, a local gluten free bakery: My Dad's Cookies, which had many choices to choose from: linzer torte, black and white, gingersnaps... so next time you are there, not only pick up a box- remember to thank them in the suggestion box for bringing them on board! 

No comments:

Post a Comment