Friday, February 12, 2010

Gluten Free Beer... In a Bar....

I can not remember the last time I was able to step foot into a bar and actually drink a real beer- ok a beer other than a cider beer which I don't even think should be classified as a beer. Annnd I am sure I will hear a lot of banter over that comment- As much as I hear about my grammar and spelling... kids- let's get to the point... GINGERMAN is now serving a Gluten Free beer. They featured Green's Amber Ale on their menu and I might have become a little bit of a Gingerman fan when this was brought to my attention. Although the price point may seem high ($9.50 a beer) a girl can now grab an ice cold brewski! Green's beer, which sells at a liquor store for $8 a bottle, is a great way to throw one back! Take my word for it... So when in need of a frosty beverage- head to 99 Washington Street in South Norwalk, CT and you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment