Friday, December 11, 2009

Shake N Bake...


It's shake n bake time and I found the breadcrumbs to do it with- Aleia's "a world without gluten" does them right! Aleia's products can be found at various locations, click the link to see more, but I was able to purchase at my local Whole Foods. Another great reason why you should try these products is because they are as local as local gets. Aleia's is right out of Connecticut!
Back to the chops- I was turned onto this breaded pork chop phenomenon by a dear friend, and have been trying to find a way to cook pork chops another way ever since I was diagnosed with Celiac- but lets be honest: it's just not the same! It might not be the most elegant fine dining idea- but to heck with elegant, its GOOD, and thats all that matters.PERIOD. Paired with a side of whole kernel corn and mashers... and your all set to go for a cheap meal. As an added bonus, a great gluten free quick side of mashed potatoes can be found in you local grocery isle: Idahoan- for a "homemade taste in 4 minutes". I have to hand it to them they are all really good, and we can eat all but the loaded baked potatoes kind. 4 out of 5 ain't bad!

Look out pork chop number two- I'm diving in!

No comments:

Post a Comment