Monday, November 23, 2009

An Italian Treat for any pasta lover!



WHOA! delish... need I say more? Meat Lasagna!!! Found this at Balducci's in Westport and it is fantastic.... I did however choose the meat lasagna over the cheese hoping for more flavor, but I am excited to go back and get more! The flavor reminds me of homemade lasagna from when I was little- and I bet the cheese one is fantastic as well! This was pleasently priced around $6 for 2 servings- which that alone makes it worth it! After googling Conte's Gluten Free Lasagna's, I also found that Conte's makes a varitey of pastas (which was dense and with NO trace that this was GF- take it from a pasta lover), pizzas and frozen dinners! They also have a list of retailers on there site as well. What a treat... so if you can find them, grab them! You will not regret this tasty treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment